KGI.TO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1668|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-11.08M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.27%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|08/25/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
|07/09/2014||Earnings||Q4 Results for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.|
|07/09/2014||Misc||Annual Report for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc 2013|
|03/13/2014||Earnings||Q3 Results for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc.|
|02/04/2014 11:00 EST||Misc||Q3 Conference Call for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
|12/12/2013||Earnings||Kirkland Lake Gold Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results 2013.|
|10/29/2013||Misc||AGM Event for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
|10/21/2013||Misc||Kirkland Lake Gold Inc 2013 Annual General Meeting|
|09/09/2013||Earnings||Fiscal 2014 First Quarter Operating Results.|
KGI.TO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kirkland Lake Gold is up 0.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.81%, Unigold down 56.25%, and Bellhaven Copper & Gold down 65.38%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KGI.TO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KGI.TO
Did Kirkland Lake Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.klgold.com
- IR Website: http://klgold.com/inv-listing.html
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc is a gold mining company. Its operations consist of the Macassa Mine and Mill and four contiguous formerly producing gold mining properties.
KGI.TO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KGI.TO","name")
- Description: =YCI("KGI.TO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KGI.TO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KGI.TO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KGI.TO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.