KGI.TO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0332|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.263M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|12/08/2014||Earnings||Kirkland Lake Gold Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|10/22/2014||Misc||AGM Event for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
|09/08/2014||Earnings||Kirkland Lake Gold Inc 2014 First Quarter Earnings Results|
|07/09/2014||Earnings||Q4 Results for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
|07/09/2014||Misc||Annual Report for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc 2013|
|03/13/2014||Earnings||Q3 Results for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
|02/04/2014 11:00 EST||Misc||Q3 Conference Call for Kirkland Lake Gold Inc|
KGI.TO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kirkland Lake Gold is up 23.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.74%, Agnico Eagle Mines up 9.42%, and Barrick Gold down 27.91%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KGI.TO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KGI.TO
Did Kirkland Lake Gold make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Company Website: http://www.klgold.com
- IR Website: http://klgold.com/inv-listing.html
- HQ Country: Canada
- HQ State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: January 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: April 30, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
Kirkland Lake Gold Inc is a gold mining company. Its operations consist of the Macassa Mine and Mill and four contiguous formerly producing gold mining properties.
KGI.TO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KGI.TO","name")
- Description: =YCI("KGI.TO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KGI.TO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KGI.TO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KGI.TO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.