KFY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||20.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.072|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1167%|
|Net Income (TTM)||51.86M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.62%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/5: (CALI) (CBMX) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (FRAN) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 5
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...) Street Insider Dec 4
- Korn/Ferry Int'l (KFY) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c Street Insider Dec 4
- Trading Radar for 12/04: Guess? (GES), Avago Tech (AVGO), Aeropostale (ARO), Express (EXPR) Report Street Insider Dec 3
- Korn/Ferry's Earnings Preview: 3 Things to Watch Fool Dec 3
- 2014: A User's Guide to the Global Economy BusinessWeek Nov 14
- Sarah Deckey Joins Korn/Ferry International noodls Nov 13
- Executive attitudes on diversity positive, but actions lagging, Korn/Ferry Institute survey finds noodls Nov 4
- NACD Honors Korn/Ferry International Partners noodls Oct 31
- David L. Vied joins Korn/Ferry International noodls Oct 30
KFY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Korn/Ferry International is up 64.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Robert Half International up 37.18%, and ManpowerGroup up 110.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KFY
Pro Report PDF for KFY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KFY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KFY
Did Korn/Ferry International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Korn/Ferry International, headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world's largest executive search firm, and the largest publicly-traded search firm in the United States, with 76 offices in North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East and South Africa. Since the firm's inception, it has conducted over 100,000 senior-level searches. The firm offers Executive Recruitment, Leadership and Talent Consulting and Talent Acquisition Solutions. Korn/Ferry International was founded in 1969.