KFRC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7444|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.85%|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.00%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- kforce, Inc. (KFRC) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- See How Kforce Ranks Among Analysts' Top Picks With Strong Buyback Activity The Street Dec 2
- Tech Staffing Companies Set to Outpace the Market Fool Nov 22
- Kforce to Present at Two Investor Conferences noodls Nov 6
- Kforce to Provide Insight on Big Data and IT Employment Trends at 2013 SIMposium Conference noodls Nov 5
- Will Kforce Inc. (KFRC) Continue to Surge Higher? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 1
- KFORCE INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Change in Directors or Principal Office Oct 30
- Kforce Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- Kforce, Inc. (KFRC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 29
- Kforce, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 5:00 pm ET today Oct 29
KFRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kforce is up 65.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, ManpowerGroup up 111.8%, and On Assignment up 68.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KFRC
Pro Report PDF for KFRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KFRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KFRC
Did Kforce make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kforce, Inc. provides professional and technical specialty staffing services and solutions to the federal government, local and regional companies. It operates in four segments: Technology, Finance and Accounting, Health and Life Sciences and Government Solutions. The company was founded by David L. Dunkel, Richard M. Cocchiaro and Howard W. Sutter in August 1994 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.