KFRC Key Stats
- KFORCE INC Financials May 17
- Will Kforce Disappoint Analysts Next Quarter? Fool May 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- KFORCE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Payrolls in U.S. Rise 165,000 as Unemployment Rate Drops May 3
- Kforce Misses on Both Revenue and Earnings Fool May 1
- Why Kforce Shares Cratered May 1
- Kforce Becomes Oversold (KFRC) May 1
- Kforce Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 1
- Kforce Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Apr 30
KFRC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kforce is up 14.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.95%, Heidrick & Struggles International down 4.79%, and Kelly Services up 40.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KFRC
Pro Report PDF for KFRC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KFRC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KFRC
Did Kforce make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kforce, Inc. provides professional and technical specialty staffing services and solutions to the federal government, local and regional companies. It operates in four segments: Technology, Finance and Accounting, Health and Life Sciences and Government Solutions. The company was founded by David L. Dunkel, Richard M. Cocchiaro and Howard W. Sutter in August 1994 and is headquartered in Tampa, Florida.