KFN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-54.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.391|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-73.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||301.37M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||60.08%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||9.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KKR Financial (KFN) Sees Downside Street Insider Dec 10
- Relative Strength Alert For KKR Financial Holding Dec 5
- Hold These Top 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: KFN, ABR, EVEP, CORR, INTX The Street Dec 5
- KKR Financial Holdings' CEO presents at 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, SUNS, IRS, EVEP Nov 25
- Babcock eyes stake in helicopter operator Financial Times Nov 24
- KKR Financial Holdings LLC to Present at the 2013 FBR Fall Investor Conference PR Newswire Nov 19
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: KFN, OZM, RNO, SJT, DX Nov 15
- Your first trade for Thursday CNBC Nov 13
- KKR Financial Holdings: 20% Upside For 2014 Nov 13
KFN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KKR Financial Holdings is down 0.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.16%, Ellington Financial up 21.08%, and Dominion Resources up 84.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KFN
Pro Report PDF for KFN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KFN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KFN
Did KKR Financial Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, special situations, growth equity, mature, and middle market investments. It operates business through three business segments: Private Markets, Public Markets and Capital Markets and Principal Activities. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York with additional offices across United States, Europe, Australia, and Asia.