KFN Key Stats
- KKR Financial Holdings LLC to Present at the Deutsche Bank 2013 Global Financial... May 21
- KFN January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: KFN, CPLP, HGT, EBR.B, CHRM May 17
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Alexander B. Miles, Founding Partner and C... May 13
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: ATAX, KFN, FULL, EBR.B May 9
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: KFN, CRS, WEC, BTU May 9
- Top 4 NYSE Stocks In The Mortgage Investment Industry With The Highest ROE Benzinga May 9
- Billionaire Leon Cooperman's Long-Term Stock Picks May 8
- Reminder - KKR Financial (KFN) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 8
- KKR FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LLC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
KFN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KKR Financial is up 36.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.03%, America First Tax Exempt Investors up 34.79%, and Hercules Technology Growth Capital up 36.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KFN
Pro Report PDF for KFN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KFN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KFN
Did KKR Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
KKR Financial Holdings LLC is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, special situations, growth equity, mature, and middle market investments. It operates business through three business segments: Private Markets, Public Markets and Capital Markets and Principal Activities. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York with additional offices across United States, Europe, Australia, and Asia.