KEP Key Stats
- 5 Utilities Stocks Nudging The Sector Higher Jun 10
- Nikkei Skids 3.8% After Abe Fires 'Third Arrow' Jun 5
- Nikkei Extends Losses to 2% on Abe's 'Third Arrow' Jun 5
- Australia Stocks Fall to 5-Month Lows After GDP Jun 4
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Utilities Sector Downward May 31
- Nikkei Falls Over 5% in Steep Afternoon Sell-Off May 30
- Asia Under Pressure; Nikkei at 1-Month Low May 29
- KEP Stock Crowded With Sellers May 29
- KOREA ELECTRIC POWER CORP Financials May 7
- Monday Sector Laggards: Precious Metals, Electric Utilities May 6
KEP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Korea Electric Power is up 11.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Duke Energy Corporation down 0.03%, and Consolidated Edison down 5.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KEP
Pro Report PDF for KEP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KEP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KEP
Did Korea Electric Power make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Korea Electric Power Corporation, better known as KEPCO, is the largest electric utility in South Korea, responsible for the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity and the development of electric power projects including those in nuclear power, wind power and coal. KEPCO is responsible for 93% of Korea's electricity generation. The Korean government owns a 51% share of KEPCO. Together with its affiliates and subsidiaries, KEPCO has an installed capacity of 65,383 MW. On the 2011 Fortune Global 500 ranking of the world's largest companies, KEPCO was ranked 271. KEPCO is a member of the World Energy Council, the World Nuclear Association and the World Association of Nuclear Operators. As of August 2011, KEPCO possesses an A+ credit rating with Fitch Ratings, while Moody's has assigned KEPCO an A1 stable rating.