KEM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.51%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.952|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-87.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Dec 6
- Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) in Focus: Stock Jumps 16.4% - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 5
- Kemet's CEO Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- KEMET CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- KEMET CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 3
- KEMET to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Dec 2
- KEMET Aids Typhoon Relief in Philippines noodls Dec 2
- Process and Screening Breakthroughs Deliver World's Most Reliable Tantalum Capacitors noodls Nov 26
- KEMET CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 13
- KEMET CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
KEM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kemet is up 39.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Nam Tai Electronics down 47.91%, and Aeroflex Holding up 1.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KEM
Pro Strategies Featuring KEM
Did Kemet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kemet Corporation is a manufacturer of capacitors. Its product offerings include tantalum, multilayer ceramic, solid and electrolytic aluminum, film and paper capacitors.