KELYA Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases AP May 14
- KELYA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/16/13 May 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 13
- These 2 Stocks Prove That Bad Results Can Be Good May 13
- Temporary Workers Near U.S. Record Makes Kelly a Winner May 10
- KELLY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Securi... May 9
- Kelly Services' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- Kelly Services, Inc. (KELYA) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c, Sales Fall 3% Street Insider May 8
- Remember the Margin of Safety May 4
- Kelly Services® Participating in Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Services Con... May 3
KELYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kelly Services is up 39.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, ManpowerGroup up 68.23%, and Kelly Services up 33.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KELYA
Pro Report PDF for KELYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KELYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KELYA
Did Kelly Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing services, outsourcing, vendor on-site and full-time placement. Kelly operates in 37 countries and territories. Kelly employs more than 530,000 individuals annually, in areas including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, creative services, light industrial, education, and health care. The company operates under seven business segments: Americas Commercial, Americas Professional and Technical, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Commercial, EMEA Professional and Technical, APAC Commercial, APAC Professional and Technical and Outsourcing and Consulting Group. The company was founded in 1946 by William Kelly.