KELYA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.330|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||50.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.88%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Korn/Ferry's Earnings Preview: 3 Things to Watch Fool Dec 3
- Tangible (Book Value) Results Nov 15
- A Portfolio Of Value Stocks That Has Outperformed The Market By A Big Margin Nov 12
- Kelly Services' CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 9
- Tax Breaks Boost Kelly Services Earnings Fool Nov 6
- Kelly Services, Inc. (KELYA) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Nov 6
- Kelly Services, Inc. (KELYA) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c Street Insider Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/06: Humana (HUM), Time Warner (TWX), Ralph Lauren (RL), Carlyle (CG), Solarcity (SCTY) Report Street Insider Nov 5
- Kelly Services Receives Top Honors for Diversity Efforts noodls Oct 31
- Don't Let Last Week's Jobs Numbers Scare You Fool Oct 28
KELYA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kelly Services is up 66.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Robert Half International up 37.18%, and ManpowerGroup up 110.1%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KELYA
Pro Report PDF for KELYA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KELYA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KELYA
Did Kelly Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Michigan, offering services that include temporary staffing services, outsourcing, vendor on-site and full-time placement. Kelly operates in 37 countries and territories. Kelly employs more than 530,000 individuals annually, in areas including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, creative services, light industrial, education, and health care. The company operates under seven business segments: Americas Commercial, Americas Professional and Technical, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Commercial, EMEA Professional and Technical, APAC Commercial, APAC Professional and Technical and Outsourcing and Consulting Group. The company was founded in 1946 by William Kelly.