KEG Key Stats
- Pemex delays prompt Wall Street to trim estimates for Halliburton, others May 22
- [video] Bull Market Won't Buck Ride May 21
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage decreases May 16
- Top Buys by Directors: Alario's $298.2K Bet on KEG May 14
- 2 $6 Energy Stocks Insiders Are Buying Seeking Alpha May 14
- Will Key Energy Services Earn or Burn? Fool May 14
- Insiders are bullish on these stocks May 10
- Insiders Snap Up Key Energy's Stock May 8
- Is Key Energy Services Going to Burn You? Fool May 7
- Inside Plays Pay Off May 7
KEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Key Energy Services is down 41.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Basic Energy Services up 24.70%, and SandRidge Mississippian Trust II down 29.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KEG
Pro Report PDF for KEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KEG
Did Key Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Key Energy Services Inc. is the largest onshore, rig-based well servicing contractor based on the number of rigs owned. Its services include rig-based and coiled tubing-based well maintenance and workover services, well completion and recompletion services, fluid management services, and fishing and rental services and other ancillary oilfield services. Key provides a complete range of well intervention services and has operations in all major onshore oil and gas producing regions of the continental United States and internationally in Mexico, Colombia, the Middle East, Russia, and Argentina. The company operates its business through in to two segments: Well Servicing and Production Services. The company was formerly known as Key Energy Group, Inc. and changed its name to Key Energy Services, Inc. in December 1998. Key Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.