KEG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-20.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0292|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.235M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1.24%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can Nuverra Actually Capture this Critical Market? Fool Nov 21
- We Rank these 5 Downgraded Oil and Gas Service Companies Fool Nov 20
- The Opportunity That Could Turn Nuverra Environmental Solutions Around Fool Nov 19
- KEY ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Financia Nov 19
- Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Key Energy Services (KEG) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 11/08: (PCLN) (AMRN) (EMN) Upgraded; (WIN) (DE) (NSM) Downgraded Street Insider Nov 8
- ISI Group Upgrades Key Energy Services (KEG) to Buy Street Insider Nov 8
- Insider Trading Alert - PACW, HITT, RLJ, KEG And PLCM Traded By Insiders Nov 6
- KEY ENERGY SERVICES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 1
- Key Energy Services Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
KEG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Key Energy Services is up 20.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Basic Energy Services up 39.10%, and Pioneer Energy Services down 2.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KEG
Pro Report PDF for KEG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KEG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KEG
Did Key Energy Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Key Energy Services Inc. is the largest onshore, rig-based well servicing contractor based on the number of rigs owned. Its services include rig-based and coiled tubing-based well maintenance and workover services, well completion and recompletion services, fluid management services, and fishing and rental services and other ancillary oilfield services. Key provides a complete range of well intervention services and has operations in all major onshore oil and gas producing regions of the continental United States and internationally in Mexico, Colombia, the Middle East, Russia, and Argentina. The company operates its business through in to two segments: Well Servicing and Production Services. The company was formerly known as Key Energy Group, Inc. and changed its name to Key Energy Services, Inc. in December 1998. Key Energy Services, Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.