KCG Key Stats
- US STOCKS-Wall St slips on Fed stimulus uncertainty; P&G jumps May 24
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Stimulus fears haunt share markets, dollar recovers Reuters - UK Focus May 24
- US STOCKS-Wall St drops on uncertainty about Fed stimulus May 24
- With Little to Cheer, 3 Major Indexes End Week Lower May 24
- US STOCKS-Wall Street set to open lower as Fed assessed May 24
- Volatile Nikkei keeps Asian stocks on edge May 24
- U.S. regulatory watchdog FINRA to oversee Direct Edge's surveillance May 22
- India Revises Guidelines for Computer-Based Trading May 21
- KNIGHT CAPITAL GROUP, INC. Financials May 17
- Knight near settlement on trading glitch probe -sources May 16
KCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Knight Capital Group is down 70.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation up 37.77%, and Stifel Financial up 6.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KCG
Pro Report PDF for KCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KCG
Did Knight Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Knight Capital Group, formerly called Knight/Trimark Group, Inc. and Knight Trading Group, Inc., is a global financial services firm that provides access to the capital markets across multiple asset classes to buy- and sell-side firms and corporations. The company operates business through three segments: Equities, Fixed Income, Currencies and Commodities, and Corporate. Knight Capital Group was founded in March 1995 and is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.