KCG Key Stats
- KCG HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Yahoo 03/05 08:55 ET
- Jefferies Increase Stake in Market Market KCG to 20% Yahoo 03/04 13:12 ET
- KCG HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Yahoo 03/03 16:34 ET
- Man Behind $2 Trillion ETFs Is Cantor's Browne Feeding Market Yahoo 02/26 19:01 ET
- KCG RELEASES JANUARY 2014 TRADE VOLUMES noodls 02/24 08:10 ET
- SEC's Aguilar sees cyber-threat risk to 'transfer agents' Yahoo 02/21 10:11 ET
- Citadel sees volume surge in its Citadel Connect dark pool Yahoo 02/21 10:05 ET
- U.S. SEC names Luparello as trading and markets director Reuters 02/20 17:24 ET
- KCG RELEASES JANUARY 2014 TRADE VOLUMES Thomson Reuters ONE 02/14 07:31 ET
- US SEC taps ex-FINRA official as trading and markets head -sources Reuters 02/13 16:24 ET
KCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KCG Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.45%, Ladenburg Thalmann up 122.0%, and E*Trade Financial up 113.6%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KCG
Pro Report PDF for KCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KCG
Did KCG Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
KCG Holdings Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Knight formed in December 2012. The Company is a financial service provider with four operating segments, Market Making, Institutional Sales and Trading, Electronic Execution Services & Corporate & Others.