KCG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||258.2%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||842.9%|
|Net Income (TTM)||178.31M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- On Wall Street, All Eyes Are Glued to 10-Year Treasurys Fox Business Dec 5
- Raymond James Upgrades KCG Holdings (KCG) to Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
- KCG HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
- KCG TO PRESENT AT KBW SECURITIES BROKERAGE & MARKET STRUCTURE CONFERENCE Thomson Reuters ONE Nov 18
- KCG RELEASES OCTOBER 2013 TRADE VOLUMES noodls Nov 14
- Bulls Root for a Pullback as Melt-Up Fears Mount Fox Business Nov 13
- KCG Restates Results With $128 Million Gain for Getco Investment Nov 13
- [$$] KCG Holdings Revises Earnings With $128 Million Gain The Wall Street Journal Nov 13
- KCG Holdings Revises Previously Issued Third Quarter Earnings Information To Reflect $128 Million Non-Cash Accounting Gain From GETCO's Investment In Knight noodls Nov 12
- KCG HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Non-Reliance on Previous Financ Nov 12
KCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KCG Holdings is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, TD Ameritrade Holding up 88.56%, and Stifel Financial up 47.85%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KCG
Pro Report PDF for KCG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KCG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KCG
Did KCG Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KCG Holdings Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Knight formed in December 2012. The Company is a financial service provider with four operating segments, Market Making, Institutional Sales and Trading, Electronic Execution Services & Corporate & Others.