KCG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.225|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||214.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.69%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Reuters - UK Focus07/21 10:30
Street Insider07/15 08:10
Thomson Reuters ONE07/15 07:32
|05/14/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for KCG Holdings Inc|
KCG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KCG Holdings is up 25.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.54%, Interactive Brokers Group up 42.24%, and E*Trade Financial up 39.52%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KCG
PDF Report for KCG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KCG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KCG
Did KCG Holdings make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Capital Markets
- Company Website: http://www.knight.com
- IR Website: http://investors.kcg.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=105070&p=irol-irHome
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New Jersey
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Code: 523999
- NAICS Industry: Other Financial Investment Activities
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
KCG Holdings Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of Knight Capital Group, Inc., formed in December 2012. The Company is a financial service provider with three operating segments, Market Making, Global Execution services and corporate & other.
KCG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KCG","name")
- Description: =YCI("KCG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KCG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KCG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KCG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.