KCAP Key Stats
- KCAP Financial (KCAP) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 11% Yield Street Insider Jun 17
- InPlay: KCAP Financial announces pricing of a $465 mln CLO fund to be managed by... Jun 4
- KCAP Financial, Inc. Announces Pricing of a $465 Million CLO Fund to be Managed ... Jun 4
- KCAP FINANCIAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Jun 4
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 30
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 7 - Credit Quality May 29
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 2 May 23
- BDC Risk Profiles: Part 1 May 22
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Kohlberg Capital (KCAP) at Buy Street Insider May 22
- Coverage initiated on KCAP Financial by Ladenburg Thalmann May 22
KCAP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KCAP Financial is up 91.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, American Capital up 39.98%, and Horizon Technology Finance down 1.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KCAP
Pro Report PDF for KCAP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KCAP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KCAP
Did KCAP Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.