KBR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.561|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.86%|
|Net Income (TTM)||232.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DEX, BNA, NMO, BTZ, KBR The Street 5:00 AM
- KBR Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average Dec 6
- KBR Enters Oversold Territory Dec 6
- Insider Trading Alert - NATI, MDCO, NBL, KBR And LNG Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- KBR Larger Than S&P 500 Component Hudson City Bancorp The Street Dec 4
- Big bets on engineering firm KBR Nov 22
- [video] FMHR Final Trade CNBC Nov 21
- KBR Study for Upgrading Algerian Plants - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- KBR Study for Upgrading Algerian Plants Nov 8
- KBR Announces Ammonia Plant Revamp Study in Algeria noodls Nov 7
KBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KBR is up 13.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Fluor up 39.20%, and Chicago Brdge & Iron up 91.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KBR
Pro Report PDF for KBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KBR
Did KBR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KBR, Inc. is an American engineering, construction and private military contracting company, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton, headquartered in Houston. The company offers its services through the following segments: Hydrocarbons; Infrastructure, Government and Power (IGP); Services; and Other. The company has large offices in Arlington, Birmingham, Newark, Delaware and Leatherhead, UK. After Halliburton acquired Dresser Industries in 1998, Dresser's engineering subsidiary, The M. W. Kellogg Co., was merged with Halliburton's construction subsidiary, Brown & Root, to form Kellogg Brown & Root. KBR and its predecessors have won many contracts with the U.S. military, including during World War II, Vietnam War and Operation Iraqi Freedom. KBR was founded on March 23, 2006.