KBR Key Stats
- URS and KBR to Participate in $800 Million Construction Contract Fool Jun 15
- KBR's Contract Win from Sasol - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 14
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Diversified Services Industry Jun 14
- KBR Awarded Contract for EPCm Services at the Sasol Synfuels Complex in Secunda,... Jun 13
- [video] REITs Roar on Rising Rates: Pro Jun 11
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: GMT, URS, KBR, DLR Jun 11
- KBR Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (KBR) Jun 11
- Cash Dividend On The Way From KBR Jun 10
- KBR to Present at the Credit Suisse 2013 Engineering & Construction Conference Business Wire Jun 3
- KBR Continues to Hit New Highs Jun 3
KBR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KBR is up 38.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Michael Baker Corporation up 16.14%, and AECOM Technology Corporation up 96.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KBR
Pro Report PDF for KBR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KBR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KBR
Did KBR make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KBR, Inc. is an American engineering, construction and private military contracting company, formerly a subsidiary of Halliburton, headquartered in Houston. The company offers its services through the following segments: Hydrocarbons; Infrastructure, Government and Power (IGP); Services; and Other. The company has large offices in Arlington, Birmingham, Newark, Delaware and Leatherhead, UK. After Halliburton acquired Dresser Industries in 1998, Dresser's engineering subsidiary, The M. W. Kellogg Co., was merged with Halliburton's construction subsidiary, Brown & Root, to form Kellogg Brown & Root. KBR and its predecessors have won many contracts with the U.S. military, including during World War II, Vietnam War and Operation Iraqi Freedom. KBR was founded on March 23, 2006.