KBIO Key Stats
PR Newswire11/06 16:05
|06/18/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc|
KBIO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KaloBios Pharmaceuticals is down 56.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.38%, AstraZeneca up 39.10%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 16.70%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for KBIO
Portfolio Strategies Featuring KBIO
Did KaloBios Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.kalobios.com
- IR Website: http://ir.kalobios.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of monoclonal antibody therapeutics for diseases that burdens the society and to patients and their families.
KBIO Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("KBIO","name")
- Description: =YCI("KBIO","description")
- Sector: =YCI("KBIO","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("KBIO","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("KBIO","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.