KBH Key Stats
- Sector Snap: Homebuilders May 23
- A New KB Home Community in Denver - Analyst Blog Zacks May 23
- MKM Partners Lifts PT on KB Home (KBH) After Management Meetings Street Insider May 23
- Stocks absorb first shot across bow May 23
- A New KB Home Community in Denver May 23
- New-Home Data Boosts Homebuilders May 23
- New home sales rise May 23
- U.S. House Prices Rose 7.2% in Year Through March May 23
- Toll' 2Q Earnings In Line, Revs Miss May 23
- Thursday’s movers: Hewlett-Packard, AMD May 23
KBH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KB Home is up 205.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.89%, Beazer Homes USA up 64.38%, and PulteGroup up 142.9%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KBH
Pro Report PDF for KBH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KBH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KBH
Did KB Home make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
KB Home is a homebuilding company based in the United States, founded in 1957 in Detroit, Michigan. It builds various types of homes, including attached and detached single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums. The company operates through five reportable business segments, comprised of four homebuilding segments and one financial services segment. It was the first company to be traded on the NYSE as a home builder and is a Fortune 500 company. Its headquarters are in Los Angeles, California. The company was formerly known as Kaufman and Broad Home Corporation and changed its name to KB Home in 2001.