KBALB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.722|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||84.62%|
|Net Income (TTM)||24.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.32%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.40%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Kimball International Announces Appointment of New Independent Director; Kimberly Ryan to Join Board in February 2014 noodls Dec 5
- KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 5
- Kimball's CEO Discusses F1Q 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Kimball International Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 5
- Kimball International, Inc. Discusses Q1 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- KIMBALL INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 5
- Kimball International, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results noodls Nov 5
- Kimball International (KBALB) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c Street Insider Nov 5
- Q1 2014 Kimball International Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 5
- Kimball International Appoints Don Van Winkle to Executive Vice President Business Wire Nov 1
KBALB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kimball International is up 21.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Plexus up 80.18%, and TTM Technologies down 2.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KBALB
Pro Report PDF for KBALB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KBALB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KBALB
Did Kimball International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kimball International, Inc. provides products from its two business segments: the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) segment and the Furniture segment.