KAR Key Stats
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PNY, KAR, MJN, GE Jun 19
- KAR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/20/13 Jun 18
- KAR Auction promotes Peter Kelly to Chief Technology Officer Jun 17
- Insurance Auto Auctions Optimizes Mobile App for iPhone 5 Users PR Newswire Jun 17
- Northcoast Research Upgrades Kar Auction (KAR) to Buy Street Insider Jun 17
- KAR Auction Services Announces Additions to Management Team Marketwired Jun 14
- Copart Insider's Case Doesn't Convince Jun 14
- KAR AUCTION SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote o... Jun 13
- Insurance Auto Auctions Launches CarKeyword App for Apple iPhone Business Wire Jun 12
- KAR AUCTION SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive ... Jun 11
KAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KAR Auction Services is up 44.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Penske Automotive Group up 31.31%, and AutoNation up 17.72%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for KAR
Pro Report PDF for KAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KAR
Did KAR Auction Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KAR Auction Services, Inc. operates a complete auction solution throughout North America. The company’s core business units include ADESA, a wholesale used vehicle operation; Insurance Auto Auctions (IAA), a salvage auto auction company; Automotive Finance Corporation (AFC), a capital funding source for the used vehicle industry; and OPENLANE, an online auto remarketing auction company. These core businesses are fully complemented by other units within the KAR Auction Services family, including PAR North America, AutoVIN, LiveBlock Auctions International, AuctionTrac, Auto Portfolio Services, CarBuyCo and Dent Demon. This diversity allows KAR Auction Services to provide a full spectrum of services—from whole car and salvage, to financing, remarketing, technology, inspection and repair services. The company changed its name from KAR Holdings, Inc. to KAR Auction Services, Inc. on November 3, 2009. KAR Auction Services was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana.