KAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.774|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||108.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.50%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- KAR Auction Services Inc. (KAR): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner The Street Dec 11
- KAR Auction Services Enters Oversold Territory Dec 5
- KAR AUCTION SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 22
- KAR Auction Services Announces Executive Appointments noodls Nov 21
- KAR Auction Services Inc. (KAR): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Laggard Nov 21
- Insurance Auto Auctions Launches Market Value Tool App For iPhone PR Newswire Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - ILMN, NOC, PRAA, KAR And SPWR Traded By Insiders Nov 18
- SAC Capital Raises Stake in KAR Auction Services (KAR) to 5.17% Street Insider Nov 14
- KAR AUCTION SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 14
- KAR AUCTION SERVICES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and E Nov 12
KAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). KAR Auction Services is up 62.54% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Lithia Motors up 94.21%, and Penske Automotive Group up 56.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for KAR
Pro Report PDF for KAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KAR
Did KAR Auction Services make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
KAR Auction Services, Inc. operates a complete auction solution throughout North America. The company’s core business units include ADESA, a wholesale used vehicle operation; Insurance Auto Auctions (IAA), a salvage auto auction company; Automotive Finance Corporation (AFC), a capital funding source for the used vehicle industry; and OPENLANE, an online auto remarketing auction company. These core businesses are fully complemented by other units within the KAR Auction Services family, including PAR North America, AutoVIN, LiveBlock Auctions International, AuctionTrac, Auto Portfolio Services, CarBuyCo and Dent Demon. This diversity allows KAR Auction Services to provide a full spectrum of services—from whole car and salvage, to financing, remarketing, technology, inspection and repair services. The company changed its name from KAR Holdings, Inc. to KAR Auction Services, Inc. on November 3, 2009. KAR Auction Services was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana.