KAI Key Stats
- Birstol-Myers SVP Sells 26K Shares and 3 Insider Sales to Note Jun 7
- Barrington Research Upgrades Kadant Inc. (KAI) to Outperform Street Insider Jun 4
- Machinery Stocks Getting Into Gear May 31
- KADANT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holde... May 28
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Eric A. Cohen, COO of Power Solutions Inte... May 24
- Kadant, Inc. (KAI) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield Street Insider May 23
- Kadant Declares Cash Dividend Business Wire May 23
- Kadant's CEO Presents at Annual Shareholder Meeting Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha May 22
- KADANT INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements an... May 22
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Kadant May 21
KAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kadant is up 33.74% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation up 21.13%, and Power Solutions International up 116.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for KAI
Pro Report PDF for KAI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download KAI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring KAI
Did Kadant make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.