K Key Stats
- Kellogg Commits Support For Residents Of Moore, Okla. PR Newswire 10:30 AM
- Business Highlights AP May 23
- Campbell Soup Stock Is M'm M'm Good Fool May 23
- 5 Big Stocks That Could Drop in May May 23
- Kellogg Company Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (K) May 23
- [$$] More Troubling Signs for Apple and Gold May 22
- The Rally In These Stocks Is Almost Over -- Get Out Before It's Too Late May 22
- Goldman pushes hedge funds for your 401(k) May 22
- 4 Consumer Stock Stories For Monday Investment Shopping May 20
- Special K churns out products in brand evolution May 20
K Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kellogg Company is up 32.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, General Mills up 30.95%, and ConAgra Foods up 40.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for K
Pro Report PDF for K
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download K Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring K
Did Kellogg Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Kellogg Company, is a producer of cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods. The company's brands include Corn Flakes, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Cheez-It, Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies, Bear Naked, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Special K, All-Bran, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Club Crackers and Kashi. Kellogg products are manufactured in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries around the world. Kellogg Company was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan.