K Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.11%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.621|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.12%|
|Net Income (TTM)||957.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.77%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.01%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: GRPN ACMP NFLX K BURL UTX The Street Dec 11
- Cereal Makers Are Feeling the Crunch Fool Dec 10
- Is Annie's Too Hot or Just Right? The Street Dec 10
- Limited Upside Potential, Tough Business Conditions Batter Kellogg Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Special K® Partners With Tyra Banks To Help Women Achieve Weight Management Goals This New Year PR Newswire Dec 9
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Should You Buy J&J Snack Foods? Fool Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part I The Street Dec 6
- The Deal: Cramer's 2014 Crystal Ball The Street Dec 5
- Investors Should Pucker Up to Smucker The Street Dec 5
K Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Kellogg is up 10.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, General Mills up 24.87%, and Campbell Soup up 14.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for K
Pro Report PDF for K
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download K Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring K
Did Kellogg make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Kellogg Company, is a producer of cereal and convenience foods, including cookies, crackers, toaster pastries, cereal bars, fruit-flavored snacks, frozen waffles, and vegetarian foods. The company's brands include Corn Flakes, Keebler, Pop-Tarts, Eggo, Cheez-It, Nutri-Grain, Rice Krispies, Bear Naked, Morningstar Farms, Famous Amos, Special K, All-Bran, Frosted Mini-Wheats, Club Crackers and Kashi. Kellogg products are manufactured in 18 countries and marketed in more than 180 countries around the world. Kellogg Company was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, Michigan.