JWN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.755|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||750.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.90%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.75%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - CACI, AKAM, MXIM, JWN And ETN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 12
- Big Lots Gets A Chilly Reception in Canada Fool Dec 10
- 'Fast Money' Recap: What's Good for GM Is Good for the Market The Street Dec 10
- Could a Combined Men's Wearhouse and Jos. A. Bank Dominate Men's Retail? Fool Dec 9
- 4 Stocks Boosting The Retail Industry Higher The Street Dec 9
- 5 Things to Buy Between Now and Christmas The Street Dec 9
- Nordstrom Considers Opening a Store in Queens Dec 9
- NORDSTROM INC Financials Dec 7
- Glassdoor, a Jobs Website, Raises $50 Million Dec 5
- Stocking stuffer stock picks CNBC Dec 4
JWN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Nordstrom is up 18.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Macy's up 36.38%, and Kohl's up 29.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JWN
Pro Report PDF for JWN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JWN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JWN
Did Nordstrom make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Nordstrom, Inc. is one of the nation's leading fashion specialty retailers, with 225 U.S. stores located in 29 states. Founded in 1901 by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin, as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 117 Full-Line Stores, 104 Nordstrom Racks, two Jeffrey boutiques, one treasure&bond store and one clearance store. The company today also sells clothing, accessories, handbags, jewelry, cosmetics, fragrances, and in some locations, home furnishings. Nordstrom also serves customers through its online presence and through its catalogs. Additionally, the Company operates in the online private sale marketplace through its subsidiary HauteLook. There are now 225 stores operating in 29 states across the U.S. The corporate headquarters and the flagship store are located in Downtown Seattle, Washington. Nordstrom, Inc. is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol JWN.