JW.A Key Stats
- 7 Reasons To Look At Undervalued Publisher John Wiley & Sons May 18
- Wiley and Snapwiz to bring Adaptive Learning Technology to WileyPlus May 9
- Finding Attractive Investment Yields In An Overlooked Area Of The Market May 1
- Creating A Dividend Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin Apr 28
- APEC to Honor Outstanding Ocean Researcher noodls Apr 25
- Publishing Business: Gradual Rise Or Slow Demise? Apr 19
- Designing B2B Brands Apr 15
- J.C.Penney, Macy’s, Michael Jordan: Intellectual Property Apr 10
- Wiley Selects TEMIS for Semantic Big Data Initiative noodls Apr 9
- Google to Return Frommer Brand After Buying Travel Guide Bloomberg Apr 5
JW.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). John Wiley & Sons is down 8.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, John Wiley & Sons down 11.39%, and Scholastic Corporation up 7.63%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JW.A
Pro Report PDF for JW.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JW.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JW.A
Did John Wiley & Sons make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., also referred to as Wiley, is a global publishing company that specializes in academic publishing and markets its products to professionals and consumers, students and instructors in higher education, and researchers and practitioners in scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly fields. The company produces books, journals, and encyclopedias, in print and electronically, as well as online products and services, training materials, and educational materials for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students. The firm maintains publishing, marketing, and distribution centers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1807 and is headquartered in Hoboken, New Jersey.