JW.A Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.303|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||137.18M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.90%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- John Wiley & Sons Inc. (JW-A) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c Street Insider Dec 10
- Promising Care - How We Can Rescue Health Care by Improving It Dec 5
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Conference Call Schedule Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10 a.m. EST Business Wire Dec 3
- Wiley Announces New Agreement with Educational Testing Service noodls Dec 3
- American College of Emergency Physicians to Publish with Wiley noodls Nov 27
- Traders Eye Publishers as Forbes Said to Mull Sale of Magazine (NWSA) (GCI) (SSP) Street Insider Nov 15
- Wiley to Provide Emergency Access to Medical Literature in Support of Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts Business Wire Nov 13
- Code Red Exposes Central Banks’ Destructive Policies That Are Setting the Stage for Financial Disasters Ahead Nov 7
- What Are the Profit Prospects for Publishers? Fool Nov 4
- Will Publishers Survive the Digital Revolution? Fool Oct 31
JW.A Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). John Wiley & Sons is up 44.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, John Wiley & Sons up 44.11%, and Pearson up 12.37%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JW.A
Pro Report PDF for JW.A
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JW.A Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JW.A
Did John Wiley & Sons make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
John Wiley & Sons, Inc., also referred to as Wiley, is a global publishing company that specializes in academic publishing and markets its products to professionals and consumers, students and instructors in higher education, and researchers and practitioners in scientific, technical, medical, and scholarly fields. The company produces books, journals, and encyclopedias, in print and electronically, as well as online products and services, training materials, and educational materials for undergraduate, graduate, and continuing education students. The firm maintains publishing, marketing, and distribution centers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The company was founded in 1807 and is headquartered in Hoboken, New Jersey.