JVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-27.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.243|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.520M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.57%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.51%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Fomento Economico Mexicano, Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Coffee Holding and GameStop Oct 3
- FEMSA Downgraded to Underperform Oct 2
- FEMSA Downgraded to Underperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 2
- DTS8 Coffee Company, Ltd. Introduces Don Manuel(R) Coffee at Maple Leaf Ball in Shanghai, China Marketwired Sep 23
- DTS8 Coffee to Introduce Don Manuel® Coffee at Maple Leaf Ball in Shanghai, China Business Wire Sep 19
- COFFEE HOLDING CO INC Financials Sep 17
- COFFEE HOLDING CO INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exh Sep 11
- COFFEE HOLDING CO INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Sep 11
- Coffee Holding Co. (JVA) Posts Surrprise Q3 Loss of 33c/Share Street Insider Sep 11
- Coffee Holding Co., Inc. Reports Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended July 31, 2013 Marketwired Sep 11
JVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coffee Holding Company is down 30.35% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.87%, Bridgford Foods up 43.68%, and Farmer Bros up 102.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JVA
Pro Strategies Featuring JVA
Did Coffee Holding Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Coffee Holding Company, Inc. is an integrated wholesale coffee roaster and dealer in the United States. Its core products are divided into three categories: Wholesale Green Coffee; Private Label Coffee; and Branded Coffee.