JVA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0836|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||0.6107M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Talking Numbers06/23 00:00
Street Insider06/10 09:05
|03/14/2014||Earnings||Coffee Holding Company, Inc. Q1 2014 Earnings Results.|
|01/24/2014||Earnings||Coffee Holding Company, Inc. Q4 2013 Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.22.|
|09/11/2013||Earnings||Coffee Holding Co., Inc. Reports Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended July 31, 2013. Estimate: 0.27.|
JVA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Coffee Holding is down 7.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.90%, Keurig Green Mountain up 61.45%, and Bridgford Foods up 5.87%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for JVA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring JVA
Did Coffee Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Packaged Foods
- Company Website: http://www.coffeeholding.com
- IR Website: http://irdirect.net/jva/corporate_overview
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: April 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: October 31, 2013
- NAICS: Coffee and Tea Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 311920
- NAICS Industry: Other Food Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Coffee Holding Company, Inc. is an integrated wholesale coffee roaster and dealer in the United States. Its core products are divided into three categories: Wholesale Green Coffee; Private Label Coffee; and Branded Coffee.
JVA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("JVA","name")
- Description: =YCI("JVA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("JVA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("JVA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("JVA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.