JST Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.85%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9864|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||82.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||16.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||34.75%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||10.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jinpan International Ltd. (JST) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- Jinpan International Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 15
- Jinpan International Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire Nov 13
- Q3 2013 Jinpan International Ltd Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 13
- 5 Undervalued Emerging Market Stocks With Encouraging Inventory Turnover Nov 11
- Jinpan International Announces Third Quarter 2013 Conference Call and Webcast noodls Oct 31
- Daktronics Installs Video Displays at LAX - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 16
- Plum Turnkey Power Project for Siemens Sep 10
- Cash Dividend On The Way From Jinpan International (JST) Sep 10
- Plum Turnkey Power Project for Siemens - Analyst Blog Zacks Sep 10
JST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jinpan International is up 30.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Bel Fuse up 43.75%, and Daktronics up 66.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JST
Pro Strategies Featuring JST
Did Jinpan International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jinpan International Ltd., designs, manufactures and sells cast resin transformers for voltage distribution equipment in China.