JSDA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0383|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.54M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-14.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News03/24 11:02
Business Wire03/17 09:20
Business Wire03/05 16:10
|05/20/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Jones Soda Co|
|05/08/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||Jones Soda Co Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||Jones Soda Co Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
JSDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jones Soda is down 19.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.95%, PepsiCo up 19.63%, and Dr Pepper Snapple Group up 51.32%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for JSDA
Portfolio Strategies Featuring JSDA
Did Jones Soda make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Soft Drinks
- Company Website: http://www.jonessoda.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Soft Drink Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 312111
- NAICS Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Jones Soda Co is engaged in developing, producing, marketing and distributing of premium beverages and related products in the United States and Canada. Its products include; Jones Soda, Jones Zilch and Jones Stripped.
JSDA Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("JSDA","name")
- Description: =YCI("JSDA","description")
- Sector: =YCI("JSDA","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("JSDA","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("JSDA","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.