JSDA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.25%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0316|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.272M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.83%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- November 7, 2013 JONES SODA CO. REPORTS FISCAL 2013 THIRD QUARTER RESULTS noodls Nov 9
- JONES SODA CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Jones Soda's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- JONES SODA CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 7
- Jones Soda Co. Reports Fiscal 2013 Third Quarter Results Business Wire Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Jones Soda Co. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- October 30, 2013 JONES SODA ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER FISCAL 2013 EARNINGS CONFERENCE CALL noodls Oct 31
- Jones Soda Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2013 Earnings Conference Call GlobeNewswire Oct 30
- Jones Soda Director Buys 27K Shares and 3 Insider Buys to Note Sep 16
- Jones Soda Unveils Limited Edition Halloween Cans Business Wire Sep 4
JSDA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jones Soda is up 54.10% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Dr Pepper Snapple Group up 11.29%, and Embotelladora Andina down 24.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JSDA
Pro Strategies Featuring JSDA
Did Jones Soda make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jones Soda Company develops, produces, markets and distributes a range of premium beverages and related products in the United States and Canada.