JRN Key Stats
- Gannett surges to five-year high on deal to expand TV reach Reuters Jun 13
- Gannett Still in Neutral Lane - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 6
- Gannett Still in Neutral Lane Jun 6
- Washington Post Joins Move To 'Fremium' News Model Jun 5
- NYSE stocks posting largest volume increases May 31
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases May 31
- Why Journal Communications's Earnings Are Outstanding Fool May 27
- July Options Now Available For Journal Communications (JRN) May 20
- Are the Earnings at Journal Communications Hiding Something? Fool May 16
- JOURNAL COMMUNICATIONS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or... May 9
JRN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Journal Communications is up 43.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, New York Times Company up 57.95%, and E.W. Scripps Company up 68.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for JRN
Pro Report PDF for JRN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JRN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JRN
Did Journal Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Journal Communications, Inc. is a publicly traded media company based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It publishes the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, a daily newspaper, and it also owns television stations, radio stations and weekly newspapers, among other businesses.