JRCC Key Stats
- Monday Sector Leaders: Metals & Mining, Precious Metals May 20
- 5 New Diversified Stocks Headed Higher May 20
- Iberia Capital Upgrades James River Coal (JRCC) to Outperform Street Insider May 20
- James River Coal upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Iberia May 20
- 4 Energy Stock Stories For Weekend Investment Perusal May 17
- James River shares soar on debt exchange May 17
- James River Coal Rises After Announcing Convertible Note Swap May 17
- InPlay: James River Coal shares higher by 8% pre-market -- Co announced earlier ... May 17
- James River Coal (JRCC) Higher; Announces Private Exchange Pacts on Notes Street Insider May 17
- James River Coal Company Announces Exchange Transactions In Connection With Its ... May 17
JRCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). James River Coal Company is down 10.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Arch Coal down 23.83%, and Cloud Peak Energy up 24.76%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for JRCC
Pro Report PDF for JRCC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JRCC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JRCC
Did James River Coal Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?