JRCC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-47.88%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.985|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-91.93M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-16.04%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-16.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- EPA Talk Sets Coal Stocks on Fire Fox Business Dec 5
- UPDATE: James River Coal Co. (JRCC) Rips Street Insider Dec 2
- James River Coal Co. (JRCC) Rips Street Insider Dec 2
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks Nov 26
- Coal Industry Stock Outlook - Nov 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks Nov 26
- James River Coal Co. (JRCC) Continues Decline, Down 20% Street Insider Nov 12
- James River Coal: The Aftermath Of Q3 Earnings And A Look To The Future Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- Can James River Coal Avoid Bankruptcy? Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- James River Coal (JRCC) 'Sell' Maintained at Imperial Capital; Company Needs to Address Liquidity Street Insider Nov 8
- James River Coal idles more mines to preserve cash Reuters Nov 7
JRCC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). James River Coal is down 53.40% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Arch Coal down 39.36%, and Walter Energy down 53.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JRCC
Pro Strategies Featuring JRCC
Did James River Coal make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
James River Coal Company is engaged in mining, processing and selling thermal and metallurgical coal through eight active mining complexes located throughout eastern Kentucky, southern West Virginia and southern Indiana.