JOY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||6.717|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.52%|
|Net Income (TTM)||719.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.35%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.25%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Stocks That Will Probably Make Huge Moves This Week Fool Dec 8
- Joy Global Elects New Director noodls Dec 6
- Protecting An Industrial Portfolio: Market Timing Or Hedging? Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Do Deere & Company Investors Have Reason for Concern? Fool Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Joy Global, Griffon and AMCOL International Forbes Nov 29
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Industrial Goods Sector Higher The Street Nov 29
- Joy Global Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (JOY) The Street Nov 29
- Dividend Watch: 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: FCT, RGC, AJG, JOY The Street Nov 29
- Joy Global Becomes #7 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Fastenal Forbes Nov 27
- Manitowoc Upgraded by Moody's - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 26
JOY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Joy Global is up 0.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Caterpillar up 2.10%, and Deere & Co up 3.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JOY
Pro Report PDF for JOY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JOY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JOY
Did Joy Global make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Joy Global Inc. is a Fortune 1000 company with an integral role in the mining industry. It manufactures and services heavy machinery used in underground and surface mining. Its underground mining machinery business operates primarily through subsidiary Joy Mining Machinery, a brand known for its longwall mining products and systems. while the other division, P&H Mining Equipment provides a complementary role as a surface mining equipment manufacturer and servicer, largely in the business of large excavating and drilling machines. The company also deals in aftermarket parts. The company was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.