JOEZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0514|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-100.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.539M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-0.98%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Under $10 in Breakout Territory The Street Nov 27
- Joe's Jeans: Undervalued Nov 6
- Oakridge Centre Adds Joe’s®, A Canadian First noodls Oct 31
- Oakridge Centre Adds Joe's®, A Canadian First CNW Group Oct 31
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/16: (RCPT) (AAP) (MAT) Higher; (SWK) (MCP) (JOEZ) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 16
- Joe's Jeans: Questions Linger After Earnings Oct 16
- Joe's Jeans Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 15
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/15: (CSX) (YHOO) Higher; (JOEZ) (WTSL) (INTC) Lower (more...) Street Insider Oct 15
- Joe's Jeans Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 4:30 pm ET today Oct 15
- Joe's Jeans Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 15
JOEZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Joe's Jeans is up 30.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.85%, Hanesbrands up 94.99%, and G-III Apparel Group up 84.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JOEZ
Pro Strategies Featuring JOEZ
Did Joe's Jeans make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Joe's Jeans Inc. is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of apparel products.