JOE Key Stats
- St. Joe Signs a Letter of Intent with Green Circle Bio Energy to Encourage Econo... May 15
- 3 Holding Companies to Pay Attention To May 11
- 3 Financial Stocks Losing Ground Today Fool May 9
- St. Joe Reports Loss May 9
- St. Joe Reports Loss - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- The St. Joe Company's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
- The St. Joe Earnings: Here’s Why the Stock is Up Now May 8
- St. Joe Co. (JOE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c Street Insider May 8
- The St. Joe Company Reports First Quarter 2013 Results Business Wire May 8
- ST JOE CO Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Fin... May 8
JOE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). St. Joe Corporation is up 26.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Brookfield Residential Properties up 121.9%, and Forest City Enterprises up 50.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JOE
Pro Report PDF for JOE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JOE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JOE
Did St. Joe Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The St. Joe Company, a publicly held company currently based in WaterSound, Florida and is one of Florida's largest real estate development companies and Northwest Florida's largest private landowner. The Company is primarily engaged in real estate development and sales, and has significant interests in timber. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Rural Land Sales, and Forestry. The St. Joe Company owns approximately 573,000 acres of land concentrated primarily in northwest Florida. It has a strategic alliance with Southwest Airlines Co. to facilitate the commencement of low-fare air service to the northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. The company was founded in 1936.