JOE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-34.13%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0436|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-70.59%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-4.204M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- St. Joe Raised to Outperform Dec 3
- St. Joe Raised to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- St. Joe Enhances Vacation Rental Program Nov 25
- St. Joe Enhances Vacation Rental Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- St. Joe Launches Private Club and Expands Vacation Rental Program noodls Nov 22
- Green Mountain soars; Apple gains on court victory MarketWatch Nov 21
- Micron Shares Rise After Praise From Einhorn New York Times Nov 21
- Dow tops 16,000 in triple-digit move: live blog recap MarketWatch Nov 21
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows of the Day 11/21: (ENT) (JCI) (NUS) High; (LQDT) (JOE) (FOLD) Low Street Insider Nov 21
- Einhorn touts Micron, Apple but warns on certain 'bubble-like' stocks Reuters Nov 21
JOE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). St. Joe is down 16.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Mitsubishi Estate up 40.97%, and Sino-Ocean Land up 34.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JOE
Pro Report PDF for JOE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JOE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JOE
Did St. Joe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The St. Joe Company, a publicly held company currently based in WaterSound, Florida and is one of Florida's largest real estate development companies and Northwest Florida's largest private landowner. The Company is primarily engaged in real estate development and sales, and has significant interests in timber. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Rural Land Sales, and Forestry. The St. Joe Company owns approximately 573,000 acres of land concentrated primarily in northwest Florida. It has a strategic alliance with Southwest Airlines Co. to facilitate the commencement of low-fare air service to the northwest Florida Beaches International Airport. The company was founded in 1936.