JOBS Key Stats
- 5 Chinese Stocks That Are Still Cheap Fool May 15
- Implications Of China's New Focus On Growing Domestic Consumer Demand: Miners, A... May 14
- 51job Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earnings May 10
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Raises PT on 51job Following Softer 1Q13 Results Benzinga May 10
- 51job's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 10
- 51job (JOBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Q2 Above the Street Street Insider May 9
- 51job, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2013 Financial Results PR Newswire May 9
- Q1 2013 51JOB INC Earnings Release - After Market Close May 9
- As China Stocks Beckon, Beware Of Risks Apr 29
- 51job, Inc. Schedules First Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call on... Apr 26
JOBS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). 51job is up 29.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.64%, Monster Worldwide down 37.22%, and ManpowerGroup up 67.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for JOBS
Pro Report PDF for JOBS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JOBS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JOBS
Did 51job make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?