JOB Key Stats
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Def... Apr 24
- General Employment Enterprises, Inc. today announced the financial results for t... Apr 23
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 15
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC Financials Apr 4
- General Employment (JOB) Names Andrew Norstrud as CFO Street Insider Apr 1
- CFO Moves: Xerox, First American Financial, General Employment Enterprises Mar 29
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 29
- General Employment Enterprises, Inc. names Andrew J. Norstrud as Chief Financial... Mar 28
- GENERAL EMPLOYMENT ENTERPRISES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Pr... Mar 28
JOB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). General Employment Enterprises is down 40.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, AMN Healthcare Services up 131.3%, and CTPartners Executive Search down 32.78%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JOB
Pro Report PDF for JOB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JOB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JOB
Did General Employment Enterprises make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?