JNY Key Stats
- High Growth Projections, But a Bit Unrealistic Fool May 20
- Is Jones Group Making You Fast Cash? Fool May 20
- Partner Juan E. Monteverde of Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Launches An Investigation Aga... May 17
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JNY, WAB, MUR, DUK, CVX May 14
- Is Jones Group Going to Burn You? Fool May 14
- Ex-Div Reminder For Jones Group (JNY) May 13
- JONES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, F... May 8
- Barneys CEO Lee Takes Anti-Penney Approach to Turnaround May 6
- The Jones Group Nominates James A. Mitarotonda for Election to its Board of Dire... May 6
- JONES GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, ... May 6
JNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jones Group is up 66.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.83%, Ralph Lauren up 34.35%, and PVH up 64.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JNY
Pro Report PDF for JNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JNY
Did Jones Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
The Jones Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, is an American designer, marketer and wholesaler of branded clothing, shoes and accessories. Its headquarters are in New York City. The company also markets directly to consumers through their chain of specialty retail and value-based stores. In addition, it markets costume jewelry under the Givenchy brand licensed from Givenchy Corporation and footwear under the Dockers Women brand licensed from Levi Strauss & Co. The company has five divisions: apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. It markets directly to consumers through a chain of specialty retail and value-based stores and through its e-commerce web sites. It operates through four reportable segments: wholesale better apparel, wholesale jeanswear, wholesale footwear and accessories, and retail. The company was founded by Sidney Kimmel in 1970.