JNY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.32%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.7465|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||72.73%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-54.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can an Accessories-focused Jones Group Catch the Michael Kors' Freight Train? Fool Dec 4
- Report: Sycamore in Talks With Mens Wearhouse to Buy K&G Dec 4
- Jones Group sets Sunday deadline for Sycamore buyout bid, WWD reports Nov 27
- Seller of crude up to $100: Pro CNBC Nov 25
- Iran deal fuels the market CNBC Nov 25
- Early movers: APA, CAT, OREX, CPB, JCP, BA & more CNBC Nov 25
- Orexigen rallies on Contrave news optionMONSTER Nov 25
- Sycamore in talks to buy Jones Group for less than $16/shr-sources Reuters Nov 22
- Manolo Blahnik Women’s Wingtips Seen Curbing Shoe Slump Nov 14
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NNJ, NAC, MUC, JNY, DLPH Nov 12
JNY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jones Group is up 23.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.75%, Fifth & Pacific Companies up 179.5%, and G-III Apparel Group up 83.34%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JNY
Pro Report PDF for JNY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JNY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JNY
Did Jones Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Jones Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, is an American designer, marketer and wholesaler of branded clothing, shoes and accessories. Its headquarters are in New York City. The company also markets directly to consumers through their chain of specialty retail and value-based stores. In addition, it markets costume jewelry under the Givenchy brand licensed from Givenchy Corporation and footwear under the Dockers Women brand licensed from Levi Strauss & Co. The company has five divisions: apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. It markets directly to consumers through a chain of specialty retail and value-based stores and through its e-commerce web sites. It operates through four reportable segments: wholesale better apparel, wholesale jeanswear, wholesale footwear and accessories, and retail. The company was founded by Sidney Kimmel in 1970.