JNS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.16%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.5686|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.43%|
|Net Income (TTM)||107.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Taxes 2014: The Massive Tax Trap You Must Avoid Fool Nov 29
- JANUS CAPITAL GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financia Nov 25
- Janus Sounds 'Dot-Com' Valuation Alarm On Cloud, Social-Media Stocks The Wall Street Journal Nov 18
- Is Janus Capital Group Inc. (JNS) Ready to Breakout? Nov 8
- Is Janus Capital Group Inc. (JNS) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 8
- Janus Capital Reaches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 6
- Janus Capital Reaches 52-Week High Nov 6
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: VCV, EGOV, JNS, ARCP, MET Nov 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Janus Capital, Charles Schwab and Alexander's Nov 4
- The big money behind NYC's presumptive mayor Nov 4
JNS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Janus Capital Group is up 42.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.78%, Virtus Investment up 77.49%, and T. Rowe Price up 28.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JNS
Pro Report PDF for JNS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JNS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JNS
Did Janus Capital Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Janus Capital Group, Inc. is a publicly owned investment firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado. It provides growth and risk-managed investment strategies and manages equity, fixed income, money market, as well as balanced mutual funds. Its investment products are distributed through three channels: Retail Intermediary, Institutional and International. The firm was formerly known as Stilwell Financial Incorporated. Janus Capital Group was founded in 1969.