JNPR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7462|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||533.3%|
|Net Income (TTM)||383.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.96%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.36%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Citi Starts Juniper Networks (JNPR) at Neutral Street Insider 6:46 AM
- Mizuho Securities Reinstates Juniper Networks (JNPR) at Buy Street Insider Dec 10
- How Ciena Earnings Could Beat Juniper Networks and Cisco Systems Fool Dec 10
- Juniper Networks' Management Presents at Credit Suisse 2013 Annual Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- Apple, Juniper, Amphenol to Benefit from China LTE Licenses, Says Cantor Barrons.com Dec 4
- Juniper Networks Unveils Junos Pulse AppConnect to Deliver Simple Per-App Mobile Security From Application to Enterprise noodls Dec 4
- Juniper Networks Simplifies Mobile Device Connectivity and Control to Address the Complex Requirements of BYOD Initiatives noodls Dec 4
- Insider Trading Alert - CFN, PACW, JNPR, PHM And OPK Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 3
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. To Host Inaugural Internet Conference in New York PR Newswire Dec 3
- Summit Communications Gears Up for Bangladesh Mobile Data Explosion With Juniper Networks noodls Dec 3
JNPR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Juniper Networks is up 11.83% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.19%, Cisco Systems up 7.22%, and Palo Alto Networks up 5.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JNPR
Pro Report PDF for JNPR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JNPR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JNPR
Did Juniper Networks make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Juniper Networks is an information technology and computer networking products multinational company, founded in 1996. It is head quartered in Sunnyvale, California, USA. The company designs and sells high-performance Internet Protocol network products and services. Juniper's main products include T-series, M-series, E-series, MX-series, and J-series families of routers, EX-series Ethernet switches and SRX-series security products. Junos, Juniper's own network operating system, runs on most Juniper products. It sells its products and services through direct sales force, distributors, value-added resellers, and original equipment manufacturer partners to wireline, wireless, and cable operators; Internet content and application providers; businesses; federal, state, and local governments; and research and education institutions.