JNJ Key Stats
- Workday's Loss Narrows in 1Q - Analyst Blog Zacks 10:00 AM
- Rules of the Game: Ponder Portfolio Construction 8:00 AM
- Janssen Pharma (JNJ) Plans Slew of Filing, Extension Submissions by FY17 Street Insider 7:42 AM
- Can Financial Innovation Unlock a Cure for Cancer? Fool May 22
- Gilead's Sofosbuvir under European Review - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- Gilead's Sofosbuvir under European Review May 22
- A Moderate-Risk, High-Reward Dividend Play May 22
- Exxon Mobil Gives $500K to Oklahoma Relief and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch May 22
- Apple Still Hedge Funds' Most Popular Stock, But AIG Matters More May 22
- Watch This HCV Player Fool May 22
JNJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Johnson & Johnson is up 42.27% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.23%, Eli Lilly and Company up 38.75%, and Pfizer up 34.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JNJ
Pro Report PDF for JNJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JNJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JNJ
Did Johnson & Johnson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886. The company had more than 250 operating companies in 60 countries employing approximately 116,000 people. Their worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is listed among the Fortune 500.