JNJ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.07%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.495|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.95%|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.88B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||69.59%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.80%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street 9:01 AM
- 3 Budding Drug Superstars in This Big Pharma's Future Fool 8:11 AM
- Let the Hep C Drug War Begin Fool Dec 6
- Update on Hospira's Investor Day - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- What Johnson & Johnson Shareholders Have to Look Forward To Fool Dec 6
- Gilead Potential Blockbuster Hep C Drug Wins FDA Nod Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- 2 Top Biotechs Presenting Data At Hematology Event Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Top 10 Equity Analyst Interviews of 2013: Significant Stock Price Appreciation and Increased M&A from Biotech Productivity and Innovation Wall Street Transcript Dec 6
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ): Today's Featured Drugs Winner The Street Dec 6
- Analyst Moves: JNJ, LNKD, INTC Dec 6
JNJ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Johnson & Johnson is up 38.91% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, AbbVie up N/A, and Sanofi up 13.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JNJ
Pro Report PDF for JNJ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JNJ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JNJ
Did Johnson & Johnson make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational pharmaceutical, medical devices and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886. The company had more than 250 operating companies in 60 countries employing approximately 116,000 people. Their worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Its common stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and the company is listed among the Fortune 500.