JMEI Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/20 12:46
SA Breaking News11/20 09:15
SA Breaking News11/19 17:38
SA Breaking News11/19 16:50
SA Breaking News11/19 16:09
PR Newswire11/19 16:05
SA Breaking News11/18 17:35
JMEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jumei Intl Holding is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 18.26%, Vipshop Holdings up 193.3%, and Williams-Sonoma up 36.01%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for JMEI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring JMEI
Did Jumei Intl Holding make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- Company Website: http://www.jumei.com
- IR Website: http://jumei.investorroom.com/
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, and Perfume Stores
- NAICS Code: 446120
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Jumei International Holding Ltd is an online retailer of beauty products. The product category includes cosmetics, skin care, cosmetic applicators, fragrance, and body care.
JMEI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("JMEI","name")
- Description: =YCI("JMEI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("JMEI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("JMEI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("JMEI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.