JMEI Key Stats
PR Newswire09/30 07:40
JMEI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jumei International is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.83%, Vipshop Holdings up 208.2%, and Dick's Sporting Goods down 13.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for JMEI
Portfolio Strategies Featuring JMEI
Did Jumei International make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Specialty Retail
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: N/A
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Cosmetics, Beauty Supplies, and Perfume Stores
- NAICS Code: 446120
- NAICS Industry: Health and Personal Care Stores
- NAICS Sector: Retail Trade
Jumei International Holding Ltd is an online retailer of beauty products. The product category includes cosmetics, skin care, cosmetic applicators, fragrance, and body care.
JMEI Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("JMEI","name")
- Description: =YCI("JMEI","description")
- Sector: =YCI("JMEI","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("JMEI","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("JMEI","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.