JMBA Key Stats
- Jamba: A Juicy Turnaround Jun 13
- 3 Stocks That Should Go for a Reverse Split Fool Jun 10
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Highs Worth Selling Fool Jun 6
- Will Sirius XM Go for a Reverse Stock Split? Jun 5
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases Jun 4
- Weighing Jamba's Potential Jun 4
- NCR to Make Mobile Ordering Simpler Jun 3
- NCR to Make Mobile Ordering Simpler - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 3
- Will Sirius XM Follow Jamba's Lead? Fool May 31
- JAMBA, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Security Hold... May 31
JMBA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jamba is up 61.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Cosi down 28.12%, and Kona Grill up 31.25%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JMBA
Pro Report PDF for JMBA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JMBA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JMBA
Did Jamba make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.