JFBI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2801|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.797M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume decreases Dec 6
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 14
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Nov 4
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Oct 30
- Jefferson Bancshares, Inc. Announces Earnings for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013 noodls Oct 29
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Sep 30
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Sep 26
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Jul 31
- Jefferson Bancshares, Inc. Announces Earnings for the Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2013 Business Wire Jul 30
- JEFFERSON BANCSHARES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 15
JFBI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jefferson Bancshares is up 147.2% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Ameriana Bancorp up 84.45%, and Oneida Financial up 17.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JFBI
Pro Strategies Featuring JFBI
Did Jefferson Bancshares make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jefferson Bancshares, Inc., provides financial services to individuals and small businesses. Its deposit products are transaction accounts and term certificate accounts and its lending products are commercial and residential mortgages and consumer loans.