JEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.229|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.01%|
|Net Income (TTM)||423.09M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.53%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Acquires MARMAC Field Services Assets Street Insider Nov 26
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Diversified Services Industry Nov 25
- Pentagon Announces $331 Million in Defense Contracts Friday Fool Nov 23
- ABB Shares Up on $23M Marine Contract - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 20
- Jacobs Engineering shares fall after 4Q results Nov 19
- Foster Wheeler Services for Coking Unit - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Jacobs Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Nov 19
- JACOBS ENGINEERING GROUP INC /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statem Nov 19
- Jacobs Misses on Q4 Earnings, Beats Revs - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- Jacobs Misses on Q4 Earnings, Beats Revs Nov 19
JEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jacobs Engineering Group is up 42.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, AECOM Technology up 25.34%, and VSE up 115.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JEC
Pro Report PDF for JEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JEC
Did Jacobs Engineering Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc provides technical, professional and construction services, including engineering, design and architectural services; construction and construction management services; operations and maintenance services; and process, scientific, and systems consulting services. It serves companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. It provides services through offices and subsidiaries located primarily in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. The company was founded by Dr. Joseph J. Jacobs in 1947 and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.