JEC Key Stats
- Billionaire Kerr Neilson's Top Stock Picks May 23
- Jacobs Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks May 21
- Jacobs Reaffirmed at Neutral May 21
- Jacobs Supports STEM Research Project on Sports Safety Business Wire May 21
- 4 Stocks Moving The Diversified Services Industry Upward May 20
- Jacobs Wins Engineering Contracts; Lockheed to Upgrade Aegis Fool May 18
- Bechtel revenue grows 15 pct in 2012, backlog shrinks May 17
- Pentagon Spends $100 Million on Helo, Osprey Parts, Among Other Things May 17
- Pentagon Awards 9 Contracts Worth $1.3 Billion Wednesday Fool May 15
- Investing in Quality Companies: a Wall Street Transcript Interview with Russell ... May 15
JEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jacobs Engineering Group is up 50.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, AECOM Technology Corporation up 87.69%, and Fluor Corporation up 30.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JEC
Pro Report PDF for JEC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JEC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JEC
Did Jacobs Engineering Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc provides technical, professional and construction services, including engineering, design and architectural services; construction and construction management services; operations and maintenance services; and process, scientific, and systems consulting services. It serves companies and organizations, including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies. It provides services through offices and subsidiaries located primarily in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, India, Australia, Africa, and Asia. The company was founded by Dr. Joseph J. Jacobs in 1947 and is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.