JE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.0336|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||28.43M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.06%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||11.18%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 Ultra Utilities Dogs Power 13% To 37% October Upsides Nov 13
- 5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: BQH, DEX, MNR, JE, JLL Nov 12
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Just Energy, Black Hills and AGL Resources Nov 11
- Just Energy Partners With Michigan's Heat And Warmth Fund (THAW) CNW Group Nov 11
- Just Energy Group Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 8
- Just Energy Reports Second Quarter of Fiscal 2014 Results Marketwired Nov 7
- Just Energy announces November dividend noodls Nov 5
- Just Energy Group Inc. Announces November Dividend Marketwired Nov 5
- Just Energy Group Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal 2014 Results Marketwired Oct 28
- Just Energy Group Expands Footprint Into UK Residential Energy Market With New Brand, Green Star Energy™ PR Newswire Oct 28
JE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Just Energy Group is down 11.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Black Hills up 48.22%, and NorthWestern up 30.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JE
Pro Report PDF for JE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JE
Did Just Energy Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Just Energy Group Inc is engaged in the sale of natural gas, electricity and green energy products to residential and commercial customers under long-term fixed-price, price-protected or variable-priced contracts.