JE Key Stats
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Just Energy Group (JE) May 20
- Just Energy Group Management Discusses 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 16
- Just Energy Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2013 Results Marketwired May 16
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with John McIlveen, the Senior Vice President... May 14
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Monday: JE, TCB, IACI, KR May 10
- Just Energy Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (JE) May 9
- Just Energy Group Inc. to Announce Fiscal 2013 Year End Results Marketwired May 6
- JUST ENERGY GROUP INC. ANNOUNCES MAY DIVIDEND noodls May 3
- Just Energy Group Inc. Announces May Dividend Marketwired May 2
- JUST ENERGY GROUP INC. EXTENDS ITS DRIP PROGRAM TO INCLUDE SHAREHOLDERS RESIDENT... Apr 30
JE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Just Energy Group is down 25.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Ameren up 13.58%, and PPL up 18.57%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JE
Pro Report PDF for JE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JE
Did Just Energy Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Just Energy Group Inc. is a natural gas and electricity retailer operating in markets across North America. Just Energy is a publicly traded company and serves close to two million customers collectively under its affiliate companies Just Energy, Hudson Energy, Commerce Energy, Tara Energy, Amigo Energy, National Home Services, Momentis, Hudson Energy Solar and Terra Grain Fuels. The company was listed and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on January 30, 2012 and entered the European commercial energy market in July 2012 under its Hudson Energy UK brand.