JDSU Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2642|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||68.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||43.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Finisar Beats, Seen Taking Share From JDS Uniphase Investor's Business Daily Dec 6
- Is Now the Time to Sell JDS Uniphase? Fool Dec 5
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU), Ciena (CIEN) Tick Higher on Finisar (FNSR) Results, Outlook Street Insider Dec 5
- David Mahlab, President and CEO of Pointer Telocation Ltd. (PNTR), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Dec 5
- JDS Uniphase's Management Presents at the Credit Suisse Technology Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- JDS Uniphase Enters Oversold Territory (JDSU) Forbes Dec 3
- Is JDS Uniphase Corp (JDSU) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 29
- MTS Selects JDSU to Launch Canada's First 3G-LTE Geolocation Solution Marketwired Nov 26
- Nasdaq 4000: This time it's different (again) USA TODAY Nov 25
- Huawei Grants JDSU the 2013 Excellent Core Partner Award Marketwired Nov 25
JDSU Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). JDS Uniphase is up 2.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Ciena up 47.83%, and Finisar up 58.59%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JDSU
Pro Report PDF for JDSU
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JDSU Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JDSU
Did JDS Uniphase make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
JDS Uniphase Corporation (JDSU) is a US-based company engaged in providing communications test and measurement solutions and optical products. The product portfolio of the company includes optical transceivers, optical transponders, modulators and source lasers, industrial diode lasers, continuous-wave and pulsed diode-pumped solid-state lasers, gas lasers including argon-ion and helium-neon lasers, and fiber-based lasers. It is headquartered in Milpitas, California in the United States. It was formerly known as JDS Uniphase, prior to a rebranding of its corporate image on September 14, 2005. The legal entity is now called JDS Uniphase Corporation, whereas elsewhere the company always refers to itself as JDSU.