JD Key Stats
Investor's Business Daily03/05 19:37
SA Breaking News03/05 15:05
Investor's Business Daily03/04 14:12
JD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). JD.com is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.44%, Bitauto Holdings up 64.34%, and Tencent Holdings up 5.56%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for JD
PDF Report for JD
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JD Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring JD
Did JD.com make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Internet Content & Information
- Company Website: http://www.jd.com
- IR Website: http://ir.jd.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=253315&p=irol-IRHome
- HQ Country: China
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Cayman Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Information Services
- NAICS Code: 519190
- NAICS Industry: Other Information Services
- NAICS Sector: Information
JD.com Inc is an online direct sales company in China. The Company acquire products from suppliers and sell them directly to its customers through its website and mobile applications.
JD Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("JD","name")
- Description: =YCI("JD","description")
- Sector: =YCI("JD","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("JD","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("JD","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.