JCP Key Stats
- J.C. Penney Stock: Falling Knife or Screaming Value? Fool May 22
- Will Sears Holdings Ever Make Money Again? Fool May 22
- Radar Movers: HP Surges 13%, Apple Avoids Market Sell-Off May 22
- Penney secures $2.25B loan as it seeks turnaround May 22
- Short Sellers See the Light (HLF) (FSLR) (NFLX) (TLSA) Street Insider May 22
- After-Hours Buzz: HPQ, JCP, TSLA & More May 22
- [$$] Penney Secures $2.25 Billion Loan May 22
- J.C. Penney: We Don't Envy Ullman's Position May 22
- J. C. Penney (JCP) Enters $2.25B Secured Term Loan Facility Street Insider May 22
- Will This Retailer Outgrow its Competition? Fool May 22
JCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). J.C. Penney is down 27.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.25%, Macy's up 37.42%, and Kohl's up 9.98%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for JCP
Pro Report PDF for JCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JCP
Did J.C. Penney make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. is one of America's leading retailers, operates over 1,100 department stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as one of the largest apparel and home furnishing sites on the Internet, jcp.com. Serving more than half of America’s families each year, Jcpenney offers a wide array of private, exclusive and national brands which reflect the Company’s vision to be America’s shopping destination for discovering great styles at compelling prices. In addition, the company department stores provide services, such as styling salon, optical, portrait photography and custom decorating, to customers. It operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded by James Cash Penney in April 1902 and is headquartered in Plano, TX.