JCP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.06%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-8.695|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.975B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-17.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- These 5 Retailers Got Smashed Last Week! Fool Dec 11
- Hedge Funds Hate These 5 Big Stocks -- but Should You? The Street Dec 11
- The Daily Dose: Feeling Dumped On? The Street Dec 11
- Big Lots Gets A Chilly Reception in Canada Fool Dec 10
- Sears Is at End of Its Rope With Lands' End Spinoff Fool Dec 10
- What Sears Investors Need to Know About The Lands' End Spin-off Fool Dec 10
- Examining J.C. Penney's Bad Day Fool Dec 10
- Why J.C. Penney and Groupon Crushed the Market Today Fool Dec 9
- Sysco’s Game Changer Sends Stock Soaring; J.C. Penney Bounces Fool Dec 9
- Little to Cheer About This Holiday Season - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
JCP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). J.C. Penney is down 53.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Kohl's up 30.44%, and Macy's up 35.12%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JCP
Pro Report PDF for JCP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JCP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JCP
Did J.C. Penney make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. is one of America's leading retailers, operates over 1,100 department stores throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, as well as one of the largest apparel and home furnishing sites on the Internet, jcp.com. Serving more than half of America’s families each year, Jcpenney offers a wide array of private, exclusive and national brands which reflect the Company’s vision to be America’s shopping destination for discovering great styles at compelling prices. In addition, the company department stores provide services, such as styling salon, optical, portrait photography and custom decorating, to customers. It operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company was founded by James Cash Penney in April 1902 and is headquartered in Plano, TX.