JCOM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.515|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||116.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||82.94%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.24%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - JCOM, SWC, TRLA, DVA And CI Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 10
- j2 Global (JCOM) Shares Cross Below 200 DMA Forbes Dec 4
- j2 Global (JCOM) Affirms FY13 Profit Outlook into Upcoming Presentations Street Insider Dec 3
- J2 GLOBAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 3
- J2 GLOBAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 25
- j2 to Participate in Two December 2013 Investor Conferences noodls Nov 25
- eFax Survey Exposes Entrepreneurs Doing Business in Unexpected Places noodls Nov 22
- Ziff Davis Acquires TechBargains.com noodls Nov 21
- eFax(R) Survey Exposes Entrepreneurs Doing Business in Unexpected Places Marketwired Nov 21
- J2 GLOBAL, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 19
JCOM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). j2 Global is up 52.28% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Open Text up 63.71%, and support.com down 17.27%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JCOM
Pro Report PDF for JCOM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JCOM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JCOM
Did j2 Global make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
j2 Global, Inc. provides cloud-based, value-added communication, messaging and data backup services to businesses of all sizes, from individuals to enterprises. The company markets its services to a broad spectrum of prospective business customers, including individuals, small to medium-sized businesses and large enterprises and government organizations. The company markets its services principally under the eFax, eVoice, FuseMail, Campaigner, KeepItSafe, LandslideCRM, and Onebox names. It also provides software-as-a-service communication services and solutions to the business market. j2 Global, Inc. markets its services to various customers, including individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, and government organizations. The company was formerly known as j2 Global Communications, Inc. and changed its name to j2 Global Inc. in December 2011. j2 Global Inc. was founded by Jaye Muller and Jack Riley in December 1995 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.