JBT Key Stats
- Eric A. Cohen, COO of Power Solutions International, Inc. (PSIX), Interviews wit... May 24
- 1 Reason to Expect Big Things from John Bean Technologies May 23
- JBT Corporation to Present at 2013 KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotiv... May 23
- Reminder - John Bean Technologies (JBT) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 22
- JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote ... May 20
- JBT Raises Dividend 29% May 17
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 28.6% to $0.09; 1.7% Yiel... May 16
- JBT Corporation Increases Quarterly Dividend 29 Percent PR Newswire May 16
- JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financ... May 16
- JOHN BEAN TECHNOLOGIES CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 9
JBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). John Bean Technologies Corporation is up 54.01% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Briggs & Stratton Corporation up 36.60%, and Crane Company up 57.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for JBT
Pro Report PDF for JBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBT
Did John Bean Technologies Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
JBT Corporation is an American food processing machinery and airport equipment company. JBT Corporation was incorporated in 2008 when FMC Technologies divested its non-energy businesses. JBT Corporation is based in Chicago, Illinois. Its Airport Equipment Division manufactures and services the Jetway brand of airport passenger loading bridges and other Ground Support Equipment such as Cargo Loaders, Deicers and pushback tractors.