JBT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||13.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.287|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||38.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.21%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||2.91%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentair Declares Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- JBT Corporation Awarded $6 Million Ground Support Equipment Orders PR Newswire Dec 5
- John Bean Technologies (JBT) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 4
- JBT Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend PR Newswire Dec 4
- JBT Corporation Announces $8 Million Cooking and Freezing Technology Contract Award PR Newswire Dec 2
- JBT Corporation announces $10M freezing technologies contract award Nov 19
- JBT Corporation Announces $10 Million Freezing Technologies Contract Award PR Newswire Nov 19
- JBT Corporation Wins $5 Million Gate Equipment Order for Puerto Rico Airport PR Newswire Nov 13
- JBT Corporation Announces $4 Million Freezing Equipment Order PR Newswire Nov 12
- JBT wins $4M equipment order for JFK International Airport Nov 8
JBT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). John Bean Technologies is up 67.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Briggs & Stratton up 1.83%, and Crane up 51.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JBT
Pro Report PDF for JBT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JBT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JBT
Did John Bean Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
John Bean Technologies Corporation is a global technology solutions provider for food processing and air transportation industries. The Company designs, manufactures, tests and services technologically sophisticated systems and products for customers.