JAH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.56%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.948|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.79%|
|Net Income (TTM)||215.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||5.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Insider Trading Alert - ASNA, SLH, ALXN, JAH And ITW Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 12
- Central Garden's Q4 Loss Widens Y/Y - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector Street Insider Dec 10
- Jarden (JAH) Target Priced Lifted to $70 at Jefferies on Higher EPS Street Insider Dec 10
- Jarden Corporation (JAH): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Winner The Street Dec 5
- Jarden Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Ball The Street Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - RJF, DXCM, UMBF, JAH And URS Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Jarden Corporation (JAH): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard The Street Nov 27
- JARDEN CORP Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 26
- USSSA Inducts Worth Sports' Robert Parish Into Its Hall Of Fame PR Newswire Nov 26
JAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jarden is up 68.82% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Mohawk Industries up 72.10%, and Consumer Products up 212.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for JAH
Pro Report PDF for JAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JAH
Did Jarden make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Jarden Corporation is a global consumer products company. Jarden is a provider of a range of consumer products. The Company operates in four business segments: Outdoor Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Branded Consumables and Process Solutions. Its sales are principally within the United States. The Company's international operations are mainly based in Asia, Canada, Europe and Latin America. On April 1, 2010, Jarden acquired the Mapa Spontex Baby Care and Home Care businesses of Total S.A.. On October 1, 2010, the Company acquired Aero Products International, Inc., a provider of air-filled mattresses under brand names, including Aero, Aerobed and Aero Sport. On December 17, 2010, Jarden acquired Quickie Manufacturing Corporation, is a supplier and distributor of cleaning tools and supplies. It sells its products through club stores, craft stores, direct-to-consumer channels, department stores, drugstores, grocery retailers, home improvement stores, mass merchandisers, online, specialty retailers, and wholesalers. Jarden Corporation was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Rye, New York.