JAH Key Stats
- Has Jarden Made You Any Real Money? Fool May 22
- Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Jarden Corp. Ranks As a Top Pick May 15
- Rawlings Introduces First-of-its-Kind Batting Helmet Rating System Business Wire May 15
- JARDEN CORP Financials May 14
- Jarden to Present at Barclays High Yield Bond / Syndicated Loan and Americas Sel... May 14
- Jarden Turns More Into Less Fool May 14
- Jarden Stock Hits New 52-Week High (JAH) May 10
- Central Garden's Earnings Miss, Rev Up May 9
- Central Garden's Earnings Miss, Rev Up - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- JARDEN CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
JAH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Jarden Corporation is up 82.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Fortune Brands Home & Security up 94.74%, and Lifetime Brands up 14.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for JAH
Pro Report PDF for JAH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download JAH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring JAH
Did Jarden Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Jarden Corporation is a global consumer products company. Jarden is a provider of a range of consumer products. The Company operates in four business segments: Outdoor Solutions, Consumer Solutions, Branded Consumables and Process Solutions. Its sales are principally within the United States. The Company's international operations are mainly based in Asia, Canada, Europe and Latin America. On April 1, 2010, Jarden acquired the Mapa Spontex Baby Care and Home Care businesses of Total S.A.. On October 1, 2010, the Company acquired Aero Products International, Inc., a provider of air-filled mattresses under brand names, including Aero, Aerobed and Aero Sport. On December 17, 2010, Jarden acquired Quickie Manufacturing Corporation, is a supplier and distributor of cleaning tools and supplies. It sells its products through club stores, craft stores, direct-to-consumer channels, department stores, drugstores, grocery retailers, home improvement stores, mass merchandisers, online, specialty retailers, and wholesalers. Jarden Corporation was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Rye, New York.