IXYS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||25.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.1474|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||57.14%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.646M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.48%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.99%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IXYS Introduces Two New High Power 32mm Die Phase Control Thyristors noodls Dec 7
- IXYS Integrated Circuits Division Offers 3 New Wide Voltage Range 1.5A MOSFET and IGBT Gate Drivers noodls Dec 4
- IXYS Introduces Two New High Power 1.4KV and 1.8KV Phase Control Thyristors Dec 3
- IXYS Announces Innovative Technology Patents noodls Nov 29
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 11/26: (MW)/(JOSB) (JONE) (MBIS) (WILN)/(IYXS) Street Insider Nov 26
- WiLAN Acquires Semiconductor Patents from IXYS noodls Nov 26
- WI-LAN (WILN) Purchases Select Semi Patents from IXYS (IXYS) Street Insider Nov 26
- IXYS Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend noodls Nov 25
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield Street Insider Nov 25
- IXYS CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Nov 25
IXYS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). IXYS is up 48.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Entropic Communications down 5.29%, and Actions Semiconductor Co. up 65.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IXYS
Pro Report PDF for IXYS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IXYS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IXYS
Did IXYS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
IXYS Corporation develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductors, mixed-signal integrated circuits, or ICs, application specific integrated circuits, or ASICs, microcontrollers, systems and radio frequency & among others.