IVZ Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.57%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.802|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||34.21%|
|Net Income (TTM)||811.60M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.47%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.62%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Legg Mason's November AUM Perks Up - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 12
- Where the Money Is: December 11 Fool Dec 11
- Invesco's November AUM Rises Marginally - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Franklin's Nov AUM Rises Marginally - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower The Street Dec 10
- Investors pull £2bn out of Woodford's Invesco funds Dec 9
- Dashwood: Lloyds grandee Sir Victor loses sleep over 'inconsiderate' leaf blowers Dec 8
- Invesco Ltd. (IVZ): Today's Featured Financial Laggard The Street Dec 5
- Wilbur Ross Said to Postpone IAC Auto Supplier IPO Until 2014 Dec 5
- Invesco Mortgage Purchases All of Bond Deal as Demand Declines Bloomberg Dec 3
IVZ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Invesco is up 41.41% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Waddell & Reed Fnancial up 90.17%, and Legg Mason up 60.01%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IVZ
Pro Report PDF for IVZ
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IVZ Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IVZ
Did Invesco make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Invesco Ltd. is an independent investment management company that is incorporated in Bermuda, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Invesco operates under the Invesco, Trimark, Invesco Perpetual, Atlantic Trust, WL Ross and Powershares brand names. The firm primarily provides its services to individuals, typically high net worth individuals. It also manages accounts for institutions. The firm manages separate client focused equity, fixed income, balanced portfolios. It also launches equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds for its clients. It conducts in-house research to make its investments. Invesco Ltd. was founded in December 1935 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.