- Relative Strength By Market Cap Sep 25
- Locating The Midcap Sweet Spot - And Understanding Why It Works Dec 18
- These Mid-Caps Offer the Best of Both Worlds Nov 10
- Mid-Caps Should Shine If We Rally Into The Elections Aug 26
- ETF Chart of the Day: Mid-Cap Stocks ETF Trends Feb 17
- Vanguard Adds 9 S&P Equity ETFs ETFguide Sep 10
IVOO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Vanguard S&P Mid-Cap 400 Index ETF is up 32.44% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.74%, SPDR Russell Small Cap Completeness up 36.27%, and Vanguard S&P 500 Growth Index ETF up 28.29%.