IVAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2555%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0102|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-2.104M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-1819%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5209%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IVANHOE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 20
- November 20, 2013 Ivanhoe Energy Successfully Upgrades Ecopetrol Crude Feedstock Read more | Download PDF noodls Nov 20
- Ivanhoe Energy Successfully Upgrades Ecopetrol Crude Feedstock PR Newswire Nov 20
- IVANHOE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibi Nov 12
- November 12, 2013 Ivanhoe Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Operating Highlights Read more | Download PDF noodls Nov 12
- IVANHOE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Ivanhoe Energy Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Operating Highlights PR Newswire Nov 12
- Ivanhoe Offers Unusually Attractive Risk-Adjusted Upside Seeking Alpha Sep 28
- IVANHOE ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or Standard Sep 12
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves Sep 5
IVAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ivanhoe Energy is down 72.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Baytex Energy down 6.71%, and Bonavista Energy down 11.08%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for IVAN
Pro Strategies Featuring IVAN
Did Ivanhoe Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ivanhoe Energy, Inc., is an international heavy oil development and production company. It is focused on pursuing long term growth in its reserve base and production using advanced technologies, including its HTLTM Technology.