IVAC Key Stats
- INTEVAC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Hold... May 13
- Intevac to Participate in Cloud Computing Panel at the Cowen TMT Conference Business Wire May 9
- Intevac to Participate in the 7th International Photovoltaic Power Generation Co... Apr 30
- INTEVAC INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Apr 30
- Intevac Earnings: Here’s Why Investors are Happy Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet Apr 29
- Intevac Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 29
- Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Reports In-Line Q1 Loss of 35c/Share Street Insider Apr 29
- Intevac Announces First Quarter 2013 Financial Results Business Wire Apr 29
- INTEVAC INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, F... Apr 29
- Q1 2013 Intevac, Inc. Earnings Release - After Market Close Apr 29
IVAC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Intevac is down 42.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, ABB up 44.04%, and Skullcandy down 55.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for IVAC
Pro Report PDF for IVAC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download IVAC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring IVAC
Did Intevac make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Intevac, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California in the Silicon Valley. The company has U.S. offices in Carlsbad, California and in Asia, with offices in China, Korea and Malaysia and Singapore. Founded in 1991 as a spin-off from Varian Associates, Intevac went public in 1995. The company is organized into two business sectors: Process Equipment and Intevac Photonics.