ITW Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.934|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-9.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.25B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.80%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.67%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.10%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Illinois Tool Works: Too High to Buy The Street Dec 10
- 7:01 am Illinois Tool reaffirm 2013 EPS guidance, sees FY14 EPS in-line at its annual Investor and Analyst Day Dec 6
- Illinois Tool Works Inc. - Analyst/Investor Day Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Illinois Tool Works' CEO Hosts Annual Investor and Analyst Day Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 6
- Illinois Tool Works longer term outlook strong, says Wells Fargo theflyonthewall.com Dec 6
- Stock Market Today: Who's Buying Time Warner Cable? Fool Dec 6
- Management to Update Progress on Company's Five-Year Enterprise Strategy at Annual Investor and Analyst Meeting in New York City noodls Dec 6
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Guides FY14 EPS of $4.30 to $4.50; Est. at $4.46 Street Insider Dec 6
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Reaches New Lifetime High Today The Street Dec 6
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner The Street Dec 5
ITW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Illinois Tool Works is up 31.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, General Electric up 31.07%, and Dover up 45.02%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ITW
Pro Report PDF for ITW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITW
Did Illinois Tool Works make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Illinois Tool Works Inc. was founded in 1912 and incorporated in 1915. The company is a multinational manufacturer of a diversified range of industrial products and equipment. Headquartered in Glenview, Ill., Illinois Tool Works has approximately 840 operations in 57 countries. it employs nearly 60,000 people in 825 business units across 52 countries. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. The company has 60 operating businesses, dispersed among the following eight reportable segments: industrial packaging, power systems and electronics, transportation, food equipment, construction products, polymers and fluids, decorative surfaces and all others.