ITW Key Stats
- Why You Should Hold Off on This Stock for Now May 22
- Why You Should Hold Off on This Stock for Now Fool May 21
- Illinois Tool Works Reaches New 52-Week High (ITW) May 21
- A Quick Look at the Diversified Machinery Sector Fool May 20
- Illinois Tool Works Takes Over #114 Spot From ACE May 17
- These Diversified Industrials Are Dividend Legends May 17
- 5 Dividend Stocks That Want to Pay You More May 17
- Ready To Move Your Cash Into This Bull Market? Consider These Dividend Stocks May 16
- 3 Inconspicuous Stocks Dividend Investors Love May 16
- KUB, ITW And HON, Pushing Industrial Industry Downward May 16
ITW Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Illinois Tool Works is up 33.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.68%, Hardinge up 22.47%, and Honeywell International up 42.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ITW
Pro Report PDF for ITW
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ITW Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ITW
Did Illinois Tool Works make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Illinois Tool Works Inc. was founded in 1912 and incorporated in 1915. The company is a multinational manufacturer of a diversified range of industrial products and equipment. Headquartered in Glenview, Ill., Illinois Tool Works has approximately 840 operations in 57 countries. it employs nearly 60,000 people in 825 business units across 52 countries. It is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. The company has 60 operating businesses, dispersed among the following eight reportable segments: industrial packaging, power systems and electronics, transportation, food equipment, construction products, polymers and fluids, decorative surfaces and all others.